Happy (almost) 1 year anniversary in our new home. We love our home for the space inside and out, but there are some finishes that just aren't us. We have stared at the walls in our kitchen and family room for the past year and finally decided we hated the color! Everything was tan. The walls, the back-splash and the cabinets. After many hours analyzing colors on Pinterest, at Lowes and samples on the wall, we were ready to commit. We chose Valspar Montpelier Ashar Gray with accents in Betsy Ross House Blue. I realize that this would not be for everyone, but we love it and we are the ones living here :)
Before
After
Before
After
The best part was I was ready to paint our cabinets, too. But the paint really makes them pop out now, so I think I will let them be for a while or maybe not, and just go for a total transformation. Either way I have to wait for it to warm up here in Colorado.






No comments:
Post a Comment