I finally took Maggie to Baby Yoga today. We have been doing it at home but she really enjoyed the class. So much so she passed out on the way home.
Yes her had is in her snack trap. That is how you grow a 99 percentile baby...take notes!
While I was putting Maggie down for her actual nap, Mason went to his room and decided to put his lovey, Monk Monk down. I walked in and asked him what he was doing he replied, "Reading to Monk, he's sleepy Momma."
He then pointed me to notice his head, already drooped over and in a deep sleep. This kid is so funny. But then he took it to another level, he shhhed me and we walked out the room. Mason stood in the door way and told Monk, "I love you, Monk Monk. Take a good nap so you play with me when you wake up. I'm going to feed the dog, now."
My laundry helpers.




No comments:
Post a Comment