I know the shower curtain isn't much better, but the WALLS! And maybe the floors are growing on me but they don't seem nearly as ugly. They will get replace down the road or when I find that money tree :)
Oh yeah, I changed the pulls too.
The laundry room was the same lovely peach.
Thanks to Pinterest, for some inpiration, it is now a bright aqua. I still need to change the light out but I don't mind doing the laundry so much anymore.




Looks great! Maybe you like the gold finish, but if you don't Dustin used spray paint to paint the light bars, towel bars, etc at the townhome to have a brushed nickel finish and the looked much better and it was super cheap... Just an idea :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing what a coat of paint will do? Love the changes and can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea Steph! I hate the gold!
ReplyDelete