Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Day in the Life of Mason

Mason is a busy little boy. He took his first step this week. But still no teeth. So as we begin to count down the days until Thanksgiving and Christmas, we thought it would be fun to take everyone through a typical day with Mason.
When Mason wakes up he is ready to go. Mason likes to climb the stairs.
Mason crawls all over the living room and loves to climb over anyone or anything in his way. He is pulling up and standing on his own.
He eats all the time! He loves to eat what Mommy and Daddy are eating too.
After eating Mason takes a poop.
Then Mason takes a nap. "Daddy I'm so tired!"
After nap time, I play with Daddy. When it's time for a bath, I try to climb in all by myself.
I love playing in the tub! After bath time I cuddle with Mommy and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment