Mason has grown so fast! Everyone tells you that but you don't belive it until it's your own. He is so much fun now and we are starting to his personality. He loves to play and really only gets upset when he gets bored...much like his mom.
He had his 4 month check up today, he is 14 lbs and 13 oz, 50th percentile. He is super tall, 26 1/2 inches, 93 percentile, but he didn't really stand a chance to be short, his mom and dad are tall. I just hope he grows into his large feet.
He is meeting all of his milestones and we think he's even a little advanced. He rolls over from his back to his stomach. Of course I learned this the hard way. I left him on his playmat on top of the couch, while I went to get something to eat. He had his favorite toy, Mooser ( a stuffed Moose) on the mat next too him. Well apparently it wasn't close enough so he went to get it. I came back to find him on his tummy sucking on Mooser's foot. Luckily he didn't roll off the couch but he now plays on the floor.
The best play time is to change his diaper. I'm not sure why but his thinks it's hysterical. He laughs and loves to make funny faces while getting fresh pants.
He is a supported sitter. He also loves TV, a little disturbing as his only 4 months old!!! I also think he is starting to teeth. He drools everywhere and on everyone. He's a very happy baby but lately his has been a little gumpy and only wants to chew on my fingers, I just hope the break through soon.




He is too cute, Mary. Sara Madalin had the same exersaucer. And you're probably right, he's teething. Sara Madalin was the happiest baby until she started teething. And she still was happy and laughed a lot. But when she was getting a tooth, she cried and wanted me all the time. Oragel (sp?) and ibuprofin (sp?) helped. And so did sleeping right on top of me all night. :-) Let me know when you're down this way again. I heard from Susie today and I told her we all need to get together with all these babies and let them play.
ReplyDelete