Today Mason is 3 months old. It's crazy to my how a trimester took forever when I was pregnant but now it flies. He is so much fun now! He is starting to play and interacting more with people. He's learning he can make people smile and say goobey things. I measured him at home today he is about 13 lbs and 13 oz, 25 inches long. He goes back to the doctor June 16th, so then we will have official numbers again.
Everyone says he's a spitting image of his daddy, my mom has even taken to calling him "Little J." I don't see it! :)
Everyone says he's a spitting image of his daddy, my mom has even taken to calling him "Little J." I don't see it! :)
He also cuddles with his Monk Monk.




He's getting to be such a big boy! Tell him he's got to slow down just a little until his Auntie and Uncle can get out there!:)
ReplyDelete